Thursday 22 January 2015

My Top 14 Picks of 2014 ❤





Hey Girlies and guys,

Belated Happy New Year! I've missed you all and since I have not been on for a month and a few weeks. I will be posting 3-4 posts this week coming, starting today. As stated on the title of this blogpost. I am happily going to share with you all -- MY TOP 14 PRODUCTS of 2O14. Yey!

In no particular order:

These are my top 14 products of 2014. Although, there are many more products that I came to love in that year; these 14 have definitely changed my passion in makeup. 

I hope you enjoyed this blogpost, If you have any questions about the products that I have shown or you want me to do a review. Just let me know down below. 

Thank you friends,
Sette Ventura ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)