Thursday 31 July 2014

London Makeup Haul ❤ TBT

Whilst, I was looking through my blog; I noticed that I didn't mention what I have bought in London. Therefore, as it is thursday. I will make this a #throwbackthursday post. Below are some pictures that I have took of the products I am loving right now as well. I got all these products from Make-up Studio Professional Makeup shop. They have a variety of products from different companies like Illamasqua, Ben Nye, RCMA, Derma Palette etc. Most products are very well known and are used also for SFX Makeup in Hollywood Industries. The rest of the products are from the usual drugstores (Boots & Super drug) also Selfridges

❤Website:




List of the products: (to be updated)
  • Ben Nye Powder #Cameo
  • Kiehls Avocado Eye Cream #20ml
  • Sleek Molten Metal
  • Eyelure
  • MUA Velvet Lipgloss
  • GOSH Metallic Eye Pencils


Swatches of most of the products



No comments:

Post a Comment

I just recently enabled my comments section so feel free to comment, friends :)